The climate is heating up (at the very least in some locations), which requires a couple of extra cozy, cozy, and cute summer season plus measurement pajamas! Whereas now we have shared a couple of ideal pajamas to rock in the wintertime, what do we wear as the weather warms up?
If you run hot while you sleep, don’t like to be bothered with too much clothing, or want something that could take you from bed to the couch, I think we have found a few summer plus size pajamas for the summer, for you to play in.
Yes, we have found 20 summer plus size pajamas to live and sleep in. A bit more functional than the plus size loungewear finds we’ve shared! We have found a cheeky, cute, bold, and playful few- at varying prices and size ranges!
So, start scrolling and shop your heart out… You are welcome!
20 Summer Plus Size Pajamas You’ll Love!
Didn’t we find some good ones? As getting a good night’s sleep is a huge form of self-care, we wanted to make sure we had all the tools you need!
Here are 5 tips for shopping for summer plus size pajamas:
- Choose breathable fabrics. The most important factor in choosing summer pajamas is the fabric. Look for lightweight, breathable fabrics like cotton, linen, bamboo, or Tencel. These fabrics will help you stay cool and comfortable all night long.
- Avoid synthetic fabrics. Synthetic fabrics like polyester and nylon can trap heat, making you feel hot and uncomfortable. Instead, opt for natural fibers that will breathe and wick away moisture.
- Consider the cut of the pajamas. Loose-fitting pajamas will help you stay cooler than tight-fitting pajamas. Look for pajamas with a relaxed fit that will allow your skin to breathe.
- Pay attention to the details. Look for pajamas with features that will help you stay cool, such as openwork designs, short sleeves, or a light fabric lining.
- Choose colors that will keep you cool. Light colors reflect heat, while dark colors absorb heat. Choose light-colored pajamas in white, cream, or pastels to help you stay cool.
Were those tips helpful? Better yet, here are some additional tips to keep in mind when shopping for summer plus size pajamas (or shopping in general!):
- Consider your budget. Pajamas can range in price from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars. Set a budget before you start shopping so you don’t overspend.
- Shop around. There are many different places to buy summer pajamas, including department stores, online retailers, and specialty sleepwear stores. Compare prices and styles before you make a purchase.
- Try on pajamas before you buy them. It’s important to try on pajamas before you buy them to make sure they fit well and are comfortable. Or at least pay attention if those plus size pajamas are returnable!
I hope these tips help you find the perfect pair of summer pajamas!
Whereas a few of you could selected to not put on pjs and go for the birthday swimsuit, in case you have been on the lookout for extra, we discovered it. And even when these picks didn’t swimsuit you, be sure to peruse the manufacturers’ websites, as there could also be types and colorways that swimsuit you higher!
Did we introduce you to a couple new sleep finds?
So, after you’ve showered and have accomplished your face wash routine, be sure you slip into your new summer season plus measurement pajamas that may maintain you cool and cute!
What do you end up sleeping in, for the hotter summer season nights?